This year we celebrated Omaze’s first ever Summer of Good Things. We launched this campaign to create more opportunities for donors, like you, to win cool prizes. Why? Because we’re so grateful for all the good you put out in the world, and we wanted to give you a little good back.
Thank you so much for embarking on this journey with us, and for supporting 60 (you heard us, 6-0) amazing charities this summer. Here are just a few examples of the incredible impact you made possible by participating in the Summer of Good Things. Your donations can provide:
- 1,000 formerly incarcerated men and women with career readiness training through the ARC
- 2,000 people in developing countries with clean water through Love United
- 8,000 kids with books and school supplies through the Boys & Girls Club
- 13,000 vulnerable girls with a meal through I Am Zambia
- The ability to begin construction on a shelter for women with disabled children through Bari Mama
Yup, you did ALL of that and so much more. So thanks again for your generosity, this summer and always. And don’t forget to stay tuned… Our 100 summer winners will be announced right here on our blog, on September 14.