Meet our Taylor Swift-loving, gangster-rapping Social Media Associate, Kendall McManus. With her finger on the pulse of the internet, Kendall can rattle off the latest Twitter trends and Facebook news faster than you can say ‘Don’t Bump My Selfie Stick.’
Here are 10 fun facts about Kendall
1. I have 2 different colored eyes. They used to be brown and really dark brown, but they’ve gotten lighter with age. They’re now brown and green-ish hazel.
2. Aaron Carter follows me on Twitter. But I don’t follow him back. #ThatsHowIBeatShaq
3. My family is really tall and doctors thought I would grow to be 6ft. They were wrong and I’m the shortest in my family. I blame my many soccer injuries.
4. My sister once joked that she wanted a llama for Christmakkah (the best holiday hybrid of Christmas and Hanukkah) and my dad surprised us with one. Meet Enrique.
5. I LOVE maps. I drew a map of the world by memory (labeling each individual country) in 6th grade and still doodle world maps when I’m bored. Despite this, I have a terrible sense of direction.
6. I always thought I was a Ravenclaw, but then took the sorting hat quiz on Pottermore and found out I am a Hufflepuff. Everything makes so much more sense now…
7. My very first hike was Half Dome. Every other hike since has been lacking.
8. In 7th grade my science class went on a camping trip and my teacher somehow convinced us it was okay to pet a rattlesnake. I pet it and managed to live to tell the tale.
9. I pick up song lyrics really easily and can rap “Look at Me Now” almost in its entirety (still working on perfecting Busta Rhyme’s part).
10. I used to be absolutely terrified of rollercoasters, but my friends forced me onto California Screamin’ at California Adventures and made me see the light. I’ve owned a season pass to Six Flags ever since.